top of page

Enrolment enquiries

In order to enrol at Sunshine College, a pre-enrolment application form needs to be completed accompanied with student reports and proof of permanent residency.


The pre-enrolment application form does not guarantee enrolment to our college.

The application form is considered by school management and further checks are made before an enrolment interview can take place.

  • Proof of permanent residency within the school's designated neighbourhood area (Zone) will be required for all applications.
    It is the responsibility of the family to provide satisfactory documents to the school. Staying with a relative or friend does not qualify you as "a resident" in the Zone.

  • All applicants must provide proof of age and a copy of the most recent school report. Applicants born in an overseas country must provide a certified copy of passport and visa.

  • The school will not accept enrolments for any Year level based on an unverified intention to move into the neighbourhood area.

If you have any other queries regarding the enrolment process, please contact the appropriate Campus Managers.

You can find the the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards at


 Information on this site is updated in Term 1 each year, ready for the Year 6 to 7 transition period.

If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on

1800 896 950 or email

bottom of page